】 _Pregnant_Can you drink
[Can pregnant women drink fruit beer?
】 _Pregnant_Can you drink
Many women like to drink fruit beer before they are pregnant, especially in summer, drinking a bottle of ice fruit beer, the taste is beautiful, but if pregnant women generally do not recommend drinking fruit beer, fruitAlthough it is actually low in beer, alcohol easily penetrates the placenta and is directly absorbed by the baby, which affects the baby’s growth and development. If this is often the case, it will affect the baby’s intellectual development.
What should I not eat during pregnancy?
1. Instant noodles The main ingredient of instant noodles is starch. The soup contains only a small amount of MSG, salt and other condiments. The nutritional content is very small. The normal life activities of expectant mothers need protein, traces, small amounts, minerals, vitamins and water.
As long as you lack one of these nutrients, you will get sick over time.
So expectant mothers try not to eat this kind of food or prohibit it.
2. Such high-temperature sterilized protein foods include milk, cheese, frozen or smoked meat, and seafood. These foods often contain harmful bacteria.
Frozen or smoked seafood is safe and edible when cooked, like baking, cooking.
3. After pregnancy, any alcoholic beverage is called substitute for any alcoholic beverage.
Because these can enter the fetal bloodstream through the placenta and cause damage, even beer or wine, which may contain harmful chemicals such as additives, the damage to fatty acids is difficult to estimate.
Cola drinks are also forbidden for expectant mothers.
Generally, cola-type drinks contain caffeine, colamin, pigments, etc. Excessive colamin and caffeine can cause excitement of the central nervous system after entering the pregnant woman, causing irritability, rapid breathing, tachycardia, insomnia and other adverse reactions.
Caffeine can also act on fatty acids through the placenta, so that the fat in the mother’s body is directly affected by the caffeine, and mortality, low birth weight and other poisoning consequences occur.
4. Hot seasonings Hot seasonings include cumin, star anise, peppercorns, cinnamon, allspice, paprika, etc.
It is easy for pregnant women to consume hot seasonings to consume water in the body, reduce the secretion of urinary glands, cause dryness in the body, and constipation.
After constipation occurs, pregnant women must hold their breath to defecate, which increases abdominal pressure and compresses fat in the uterus, which can easily cause unhealthy fetal movement and premature birth.
5. Hawthorn women are often accompanied by fatigue, nausea, vomiting, and loss of appetite after pregnancy. Hawthorn is sweet and sweet, and many pregnant women like to eat.
However, hawthorn has a certain effect on the uterus and can cause the uterus to shrink.
If pregnant women consume a large amount of hawthorn and its products during pregnancy, it may easily lead to miscarriage.
6. Although longan is nutrient-rich and is a good supplement, it should be eaten less or not during pregnancy, because its sex is very hot, and pregnant women are prone to yin deficiency and cause internal heat. After eating longan, it will heat up.Make pregnant women dry stools, dry tongue and fetal fever, easily lead to vaginal bleeding, abdominal pain and other threatened abortion symptoms.
7. Papaya Papaya easily interferes with hormonal changes in pregnant women, especially green papaya. Pregnant women should completely quit because it is not only harmful to the stability of the fetus, but also may cause miscarriage.
8, long-lasting potatoes potatoes contain alkaloids, the longer the potatoes are stored, the alkaloid content is transformed.
Excessive consumption of this potato will affect the normal development of grain and cause deformities.
So you should avoid eating potatoes during pregnancy.